Our client a leading SaaS organisation is seeking a Senior Software Engineer , Manager familiar with JIRA and some background in software engineering to join their UK development team for a 12 month contract. Working on banking applications. You must also be fluent in French.
– Experience in managing complex technical projects , ideally banking
– Experience with issue tracking systems, particularly JIRA
– Testing within an Agile software methodology
– Splunk and Tableau for reporting & PSD2 and Open Banking standards is desirable.
– Software engineering background- Java, Golang or Python, capable of acting in a “hands on” role if necessary
– Fluent in French and English
– BSc. in computer science
The Technical Implementation Manager coordinates, tracks and reports on day to day activities for the implementation of Financial Institution connectivity for transacting data between the company and banks, collaborating with product and implementation teams, vendors and banks. Responsibilities include:
- Planning and scheduling activities across teams
- Tracking issues and identifying owners and progress
- Ensuring work is progressing according to plan, and escalating where necessary
- Collaborating in the definition of processes and best practices for the implementation work.
Initially will be home-working.