Senior Business Analyst – 12 month Contract
Salary:£300-360 a day
Career level:Senior Busines Analys- 5 years+
Key Skills:Olikview, Tableau Strong SQL skills Data warehousing
Our client is an international software services and solutions company with it’s UK headquarters and marketing function based in central London
They are now seeking a Senior Business Analyst to support their Sales Business Intelligence team for a 12 month contract.
The Business Analyst will build data solution systems, provide data through automation and business intelligence solutions that empower business units to gain faster insights into key sales performance metrics and will enable the access and use of information for coaching, decision making, forecasting and business performance indication.
•Deep familiarity delivering business intelligence solutions with tools such as QlikView, Tableau, Microstrategy and Business Objects.Salesforce
•Strong SQL skills including hands on data mart / data warehousing experience with Netezza, Oracle, Vertica or similar.
•Relentless at tracking down the hard to find data sources.
•Excellent business analysis and documentation skills.
•UI Development – Looking for innovation in putting the applications together.
•Solid working knowledge of Hyperion Essbase is essential.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE :
• Produce and consume large data sets while providing recommendations to resolve issues for specific business groups. Current Platforms:Vertica – Hadoop – Python – API usage
• Seek new ways to provide and present data in ways that is easy to consume and migrate for end users of multiple levels of data skills ranging from consultants to analysts.
• You partner well and easily with technical teams to enable data flows from data warehouse(s) into technical solutions.
• You implement world class data sourcing methods, data marts and business intelligence solutions.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to present complex ideas in clear concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences.
• Bachelor’s Degree, with 4-6 years related information systems experience.
- Although working as a contractor you will enjoy a lot of the company benefits.
- They are located in central London in superb offices with panoramic views of the city.
- 6 month contract