Our client is a highly successful global SaaS company now looking for a Sales Operations Analyst with strong SALESFORCE for a 12 month contract. In this role you will have a broad scope of responsibility, working with Senior Sales & Ops leaders across sales strategy, process & technology, analytics, compensation, and training.
Experience in Sales Operations & Strategy in a sales organization
- Degree preferred and 2-5 years post-grad experience
- Deep, recent experience with SALESFORCE
- Understanding of sales processes and ability to engage proactively/confidently with experienced sales leaders
- Strong project management skills set
- Strong analytical skills and ability to derive insights
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Identify critical issues impacting operations and strategy from metrics including productivity insights, lead-to-sales analysis and segment/account trends.
- Run go-to-market strategy projects and conduct market scans/competitive analysis
- Support sales leaders and finance on sales pipeline and forecasting
- Ensure sales teams have appropriate reporting, dashboards, and analytics with high quality
- Work with sales and global sales ops leaders on compensation plans and training programsThey are right at the cusp of changing their business model so you can be a part of the change and go to market strategy.
- Excellent office environment located near Victoria station
- Casual dree code
- Long contract , possible conversion to perm.