Sales Compensation Analyst
Career level:Mid level
Key Skills:Skills & Experience: • Strong Excel skills with the ability to analyze data and create meaningful insights • 3-5+ years Sales Compensation Administration preferred. • Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, HR or equivalent • Callidus and Legends tools a plus
Our client is a global organization specializing in the SaaS marketplace. Sales Operations is comprised of sales and marketing teams that support direct (telesales) and indirect channels (retail, OEM and VAR) as well as mobile partnerships.
There is now a contract opportunity as Sales Compensation Analyst where you will be responsible for administering commission payments, developing baseline quotas, analyzing performance, improving processes and consistency in their approaches to making their sales teams delighted by their incentive experience.
- Act as a subject matter expert in Sales Compensation Administration
- Deliver on-time and accurate payments each performance measurement period, adhering to payroll deadlines
- Determine customer delighters and drive for excellence in their experience
- Spend time learning the needs of their customers
- Understand Sales Compensation Administration tools and be able to administer payments; preferably Callidus – one of the top tools used
- Work flexible hours to support a global sales team. May require travel up to 10% of the time
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
- Strong Excel skills with the ability to analyze data and create meaningful insights
- 3-5+ years Sales Compensation Administration preferred.
- Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, HR or equivalent
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Experience with Visio a plus.
- Experience with Callidus and Legends tools a plus
- Superb offices close to Victoria station
- Casual Dress code
- Long contract