Publications Manager. Med Comms. Amsterdam
Salary:£28-35k + great benefits
Key Skills:Ability to rapidly learn and apply knowledge in previously unfamiliar therapy areas Exceptional attention to detail Experience in electronic publishing and multimedia The ability to run multiple parallel projects Excellent command of the English language and outstanding writing and communication skills
Are you interested in communicating medical research through writing?
Our client is seeking a talented Associate Medical Publication Manager to work with an impressive portfolio of pharmaceutical, biotech and healthcare technology clients. You are responsible for performing background literature research and the subsequent preparation of high-quality, medically accurate documents, across a range of publication plans in differing therapy areas, addressing different target audiences through peer-reviewed literature.
- Responsible for writing high-quality, medically accurate documents in print or electronic format, for a wide range of publication planning programmes, addressing different target audiences.
- Provide the highest standard of scientific messaging, language, and style
- Ensure all documents are well organized, consistent, and in compliance with applicable style guides, company SOPs, and regulations.
- Good understanding of a broad range of publication planning projects, and rapidly assimilate new therapeutic area/product knowledge.
- Ability to rapidly learn and apply knowledge in previously unfamiliar therapy areas
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience in electronic publishing and multimedia
- The ability to run multiple parallel projects
- Excellent command of the English language and outstanding writing and communication skills
Qualifications and Experience:
- PhD in life sciences (or relevant work experience plus a bioscience degree)
This is a great opportunity to broaden your horizons by working in an international and multicultural dynamic organization with well-educated and dedicated colleagues. You’re talent will be valued with great opportunities for growth and career development, plus receive a very rewarding benefits package.
Interested? Send your CV now!