Project Assistant _ Great Opportunity
Career level:A level, Degree
Key Skills:Computer literate in all Microsoft Office software (expert capabilities with PowerPoint and Word). Creative, motivated, enthusiastic individual with strong presentation and organisational skills Adobe Illustrator and InDesign also an advantage
Our client has a great reputation within Medical Communications and work alongside key experts in science and medicine. With their innovative approach and passion they deliver comprehensive medical communication solutions across an impressive range of therapy areas to the healthcare industry. They are now seeking a Project Assistant to join their team.
As a Project Assistant you will provide cross-account support for the creation and quality of PowerPoint presentations, provide creative and design input on specific projects and support creation of Word templates.
- Computer literate in all Microsoft Office software (expert capabilities with PowerPoint and Word).
- Creative, motivated, enthusiastic individual with strong presentation and organisational skills
- Adobe Illustrator and InDesign also an advantage
- Commitment to delivering high-quality work
- Strong team player but with ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Very close attention to detail
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Degree, A level minimum
- Relevant work experience a big plus!
- Advanced skills in PowerPoint is a must!
This opportunity comes with highly competitive benefits, career development and a great work environment!
Don’t miss out, send your CV now!