Maintenance Engineer – Note processors / Printers
Location:North West Manchester
Salary:£32,000 + Discretionary Bonus
Career level:3 yrs + experience
Key Skills:Electro Mechanical Bank note or high speed printer machines C&G Level 111 HNC Engineering
Our client forms part of a multi-national organisation specialises in supplying complex bank note printing and processing equipment. They are now seeking an experienced Maintenance Engineer with strong fault finding and electro/mechanical skills. Rotating shift pattern.
You should have good experience of complex bank note processing machines , or similar equipment. Ex Services engineers with good electro mechanical skills would be of interest.
- Attend Customer premises and repair and service equipment to highest standards. Preventative maintenance.
- Liaise with Service Manager (or Service Administrator in his /her absence) regarding calls that require additional intervention prior to successful conclusion.
- Maintain site stock and appropriate Documentation
- Site based role only. (NW Manchester)
- High standard of electro/mechanical and fault finding skills.
- Knowledge of circuitry and PCBs.
- Engineering related qualifications up to degree level.
- Knowledge of note-handling products or similar
- Attend, evaluate and repair customer’s equipment on-site.
- Salary is up to £27,150 + £4750 Allowance
- Allowance of 17.5% guaranteed on top of basic salary
- Night Shift Allowance of 15.5% of basic salary claimed (when worked, very rare)
- ·25 days annual leave
·Discretionary Bonus Scheme (based on individual and Company performance)