Junior Medical Writer. Cheshire
Salary:£25k + Benefits
Key Skills:Scientific knowledge and understanding Proficiency in delivering high-quality written work Aptitude for strategic thinking Aptitude to apply knowledge and understanding of the pharmaceutical industry to address client needs
Do you want to work within an organisation that makes a difference to the healthcare industry, be a part of a top team that are driven by passion and innovation?
Our client has a great reputation within Medical Communications and work alongside key experts in science and medicine. With their innovative approach and passion they deliver comprehensive medical communication solutions across an impressive range of therapy areas to the healthcare industry.
They are now seeking a motivated, enthusiastic individual with a strong science background, who can demonstrate excellent verbal and written skills, for generating clear, accurate and creative work.
As an Associate Medical Writer, your responsibilities will include:
- Produce high-quality written work to required specification
- Awareness of client expectations
- Build and sustain successful client relationships
- High level of drive, motivation and initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Close attention to detail
- Ability to objectively assimilate information
Education and experience:
- Scientific knowledge and understanding
- Proficiency in delivering high-quality written work
- Aptitude for strategic thinking
- Aptitude to apply knowledge and understanding of the pharmaceutical industry to address client needs
Degree (science, preferably life science); PhD or MSc (desirable)
With a vibrant team environment, intensive on-the-job coaching and a program of targeted training, supplemented by an excellent benefits package this Top Global Agency provides the right setting for professionals who want to make a difference.
Interested? Email your CV now!