This world leading organisation for specialist coin & bank note machines is now offering a great opportunity to an experienced Field Service Engineer with good electro mechanical skills. Preferably having completed an apprenticeship or relevant engineering qualification you will be covering Luton, Bedford and Milton Keynes locations.
Skills required :
- Technical background – Printers and/or Bank note machines. Gaming machines or ATM’s
- Mechanical / electrical / electronic skills. Fault diagnostic ability. Computer literate.
- Field Service background. 3 years+
Attend Customer premises and repair and service equipment to highest standards.
Provide customers with Training and documentation where appropriate.
Provide and meet “Expected Time of Arrival” quotes.
To be flexible and adaptable to the Service Administrators / Service Manager / Customers requests to incorporate urgent requests for work.
ONC in a relevant engineering subject or Engineering Apprenticeship
- Contributory Pension scheme
- £24k + Company Car
- Annual discretionary Bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday