Associate Medical Writer _ Top agency
Salary:£28k + Benefits
Key Skills:The ability to run multiple parallel projects Experience in professional medical writing within a medical communications agency, scientific or medical publishing company, or equivalent – a strong advantage!
My client, a renowned medical communications agency provide an exciting and dynamic work environment and take pride in producing projects of highest quality across all aspects of medical communications. They are now seeking an enthusiastic Associate Medical Writer who has a strong interest in communicating medical research through writing.
You will be responsible for performing background literature research and the subsequent preparation of high-quality, medically accurate documents, across a range of publication plans in differing therapy areas, addressing different target audiences through peer-reviewed literature.
Essential requirements are:
- Ability to rapidly learn and apply knowledge in previously unfamiliar therapy areas
- PhD in life sciences (or relevant work experience plus a bioscience degree)
- Excellent command of the English language and outstanding writing and communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- The ability to run multiple parallel projects
- Experience in professional medical writing within a medical communications agency, scientific or medical publishing company, or equivalent – a strong advantage!
- A great work environment with a diverse international culture
- Talent is valued and many opportunities for growth and career development.
- Ba a part of the largest healthcare marketing and communications group in the world
- Competitive benefits package
Interested? Apply now!