Associate Communications Manager. Digital and Events
Salary:40 -45k Euro + Benefits
Career level:Higher Degree
Key Skills:Medical writing or medical education/communications experience within an agency or pharma/biotech company Marketing knowledge – a strong plus! Strong project management and communication abilities Excellent computer skills (especially MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Excellent command of the English language and outstanding written and communication skills
My client, a renowned medical communications agency provide an exciting and dynamic work environment and take pride in producing projects of highest quality across all aspects of medical communications. They are now seeking an enthusiastic Associate Medical Communications Manager who has a strong interest in communicating medical research through writing.
You will work within teams to develop, drive and deliver high-quality, medical communication and education projects for healthcare professionals, focusing on delivering medically accurate and engaging content for educational events, digital initiatives, and enduring materials.
Essential requirements are:
- A strong scientific background: an advanced degree
- Medical writing or medical education/communications experience within an agency or pharma/biotech company
- Marketing knowledge – a strong plus!
- Ability to take initiative and work independently, as well as within a team, to deliver high-quality medical education materials
- Experience in medical affairs and/or marketing positions in the Pharma industry– a strong advantage!
- Strong project management and communication abilities
- Versatility and ability to change topics and priorities rapidly in order to simultaneously manage multiple projects
- Excellent computer skills (especially MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent command of the English language and outstanding written and communication skills
- A great work environment with a diverse international culture
- Talent is valued and many opportunities for growth and career development.
- Ba a part of the largest healthcare marketing and communications group in the world
- Competitive benefits package
Interested? Apply now!