If you are looking for the next step in your career, want to be challenged and meet your career goals within a global agency then this opportunity is not to be missed!
My client are on the forefront of medical communications and create the trends through strategy and innovation. They are now seeking an enthusiastic and ambitious individual who will add to their current success and share their passion for cutting edge science and medicine.
· Responsible for managing a large portfolio of projects ensuring they are delivered on schedule, within budget and to specification.
· Driving the day-to-day project management and be the first port of call for queries during the project’s lifecycle.
· Contribute to internal strategic planning meetings, have excellent time management and financial management skills as well as being able to add value to the overall development of the team and client relationships.
· Liaise with the Business Development team to assist in new proposals and pitches and support pitches.
Qualifications and experience
· A post graduate Life Sciences or pharmaceutical-related degree
· 3 years’ experience in Med Comms or you have a life science PhD with project management industry experience in similar sector i.e. marketing, multi-media
· Up-to-date knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry, markets and trends
· Ability to think strategically and provide innovative solutions
· Experience with running projects for the pharmaceutical industry and ability to demonstrate knowledge within emerging markets
· Confident and comfortable interacting with Clients
· Ability to recognize and anticipate problems and provide potential solutions
· Good understanding in digital marketing would be beneficial
· You will work in an exciting and fun environment and be a part of a great team with an entrepreneurial approach.
·Your results are rewarded and celebrated.
· Reach career goals quickly through a fantastic personal development programme that is bespoke to you.
· Receive a competitive benefits package and annual bonus.
Interested? Send your CV now!