Web Developer – French speaking – Paris Trips!!
Salary:£200- £250 a day
Career level:Intermediate- 2 years + experience
Our client, a growing international software company is now seeking a Web Developer who will be working from their London Victoria office but be required to travel to Paris once a week.
The successful candidate will work with web marketing leader, marketing designer, SEO and content manager and data analyst. You will be in charge of all website evolutions, doing front end development, creating new pages, bug fixes and updates with the website. You will manage the evolution of the CMS (Adobe AEM / CQ5) itself.
1-2+ years experience of the following
· WordPress – in charge to fix stuff on web blogs
· Strong front end development experience
· MUST be able to write in French and understand French. Ideally a French native.
· Project management and coordinating skills will be appreciated
· Hard working and close team· Fun team atmosphere· Regular breakfast with pastries. Superb offices in Central London.
· Cardio Cross-fit once a week . 6 month with likely extension to 18 months.