Salary:£25,000 + Discretiory Bonus (Paid last 5 yrs)
Key Skills:Graduate- CompSci 3+ years software testing experience : •Testing of software in a QA/QC environment as well as pre-production and production environments •Working in an Agile environment •Hands on experience of SCRUM
The Company/ position
This world leading manufacturing and printing services company is now seeking a Software Tester to provide software testing expertise and software testing documentation for all supported software systems.
Software testing and documentation within the company. The main areas of responsibilities for this post are:
- Responsibility for: software testing, regression testing, test plans and scripts, user manuals and user training.
- Software supported: Company developed data processing software e.g.: PC-I (Production Control system), Sales Order Manager, Online portlets and interface applications, various file manipulation software and scripts, and all supporting applications to main systems .
- Third party software -local implementation
3+ years software testing experience in:
- •Testing of software in a QA/QC environment as well as pre-production and production environments
•Working in an Agile environment
•Hands on experience of SCRUM
•Testing in a multi-platform environment – both Windows and Web based applications
•Test analysis, design, plans, scenarios and scripting
•Good analytical skills
•Capability of simple C# development.
•Knowledge of working in banking sectors and print industry
•Knowledge of automated test tools.
•Knowledge of structured test methodology.
Education and qualification
- B.Sc. in Computer Science
- Professional competence in a similar position
- High level of knowledge in various industries including engineering, data communication or IT
- Pension scheme
- Discretionary Bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday