Project Leader . Medical Communications
Salary:£30-35k + great benefits
Career level:Degree Msc or higher
Key Skills:Scientific knowledge and understanding Proficiency in delivering high-quality written work Presentation skills
Our client, a top global medical communications agency are now seeking a talented and ambitious individual with a proven ability for leading a scientific services project team. They have an impressive portfolio, strategic and innovative approach and deliver comprehensive medical communication solutions to the healthcare industry.
- Lead the delivery of multiple projects or programs
- Apply knowledge and understanding of the pharmaceutical industry to address client needs
- Build influential relationships through the application of strategic thinking
- Leadership, Coaching and mentoring skills
- High level of drive, motivation and initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Close attention to detail
- Ability to objectively assimilate information
- Ability to accept and act upon constructive feedback
- Scientific knowledge and understanding
- Proficiency in delivering high-quality written work
- Presentation skills
Degree (science, preferably life science); PhD or MSc (desirable)
- Vibrant and sociable team environment,
- Intensive on-the-job coaching and a program of targeted training
- Career development
- Flexible working
- Private Healthcare, Gym, 25-28 days holidays and loads more!
Don’t miss out, send your CV now!