Product Project Manager – Payment Systems
Salary:£45000 + Discretionary Bonus
Career level:Senior - 5 years +
Key Skills:•Very good understanding of international standards for Payment specifications for Smart Card personalisation and fulfilment. •Good understanding of software development •Scientific Degree in Maths, Computer Sciences or similar •Prince 2 project management qualification or equivalent
Our client is a highly successful electronics group specialising in payments systems and technologies with their UK headquarters based near Greenford, Middlesex. They are now seeking a Product Project Manager for their expanding payments division.
- Very good understanding of international standards for Payment specifications for Smart Card personalisation and fulfilment.
- Very good knowledge of cryptography (PKI), IT Systems and communication protocols
- Good understanding of software development
- Expertise in PowerPoint, Microsoft Projects, Word and Excel,
- Scientific Degree in Maths, Computer Sciences or similar
- Prince 2 project management qualification or equivalent
- Knowledge of working in banking sectors
- To manage project delivery according to agreed targets, budget and timescales.
- To provide technical and project support.
- To plan and estimate time and costs of a project creating requirements specifications and to delegate work packages to respective departments.
- Technical sales support to the sales team in promoting products and solutions to customers and prospects
- To oversee user acceptance testing and customer sign-off prior to launch
- Excellent career opportunity with global company
- Pension scheme
- 5 weeks holiday
- Free parking!
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme (based on individual and Company performance). Paid last 5 years.