Motion Graphic and Video Editor.
Career level:4 years designer experience
Key Skills:Agency experience Pharma and healthcare 3D animation video design HTML CSS
My Client is a global digital innovation agency specialized in healthcare and scientific communications. They believe that improvement and innovation are at the core of modern communications, especially in regard to utilization of digital technology and digital channels. This is a great opportunity to assume a key position in the expansion and growth of digital project team and ultimately become a leading innovation expert in the industry.
4+ years of agency experience as a designer
Pharma and healthcare experience welcome
• Responsible for the planning, design and execution of enticing motion graphics and video deliverables across a wide spectrum of medical communication platforms including symposia, eLearning modules, websites, marketing demos,
• Demonstrate a strong portfolio of video design and animation, showcasing your ability to create exciting, eye-catching videos from scratch.
• Comfortable working on large corporate or commercial projects as well as smaller internal production.
• Role represents a superb opportunity to become part of an expanding creative team for an agency at the top of their field with scope for growth and career development.
• Ideal candidate has to be able to demonstrate a proven track record of delivering high level of creative contributions and design quality, ability to creatively solve challenges and making things happen.
Experience and expertise
• Great understanding of design principles and approach to current design trends in motion design and video
• Ability to design and produce videos, motion graphics, and animations across web, mobile platforms etc.
• After Effects/3D Animation and C4D as well as post-production, audio and video editing (Final Cut/Premiere)
• Strong infographics and data visualization development experience:
• Ability to communicate the story and design powerful dynamic video format
• Create storyboards, produce shot lists
• Provide video shoot and on-site direction, provide design direction for 3D animators
• Edit raw footage, key green screen footage, optimize video output
• Rendering and delivery of the final videos
• Identify, manage and supervise 3rd party vendors as required
• Understanding of HTML, CSS a plus
• Ability to work with medical editors, digital producers and other designers to resolve technical and/or design issues.
• Project management experience, leading on design projects through to final execution
• Experience working to tight deadlines while working across multiple and diverse projects
In some cases, the candidate will need to lead design projects and work alongside Digital Director and wider account teams to liaise with clients.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate where your talent will be celebrated!
Interested! send your CV now.