Maintenance Engineer – Printers , Bank-note machines
Location:Manchester - North west
Career level:Experienced Engineer - 5 years+
Key Skills:Electro Mechanical Printers , Bank-note Processors HNC Engineering qualification
Our client forms part of a multi-national organisation specialises in supplying complex bank note processing equipment. They are now seeking an experienced Multi-skilled Engineer with strong fault finding and electro/mechanical skills.
You should have good experience of complex bank note processing machines , or similar equipment. Ex Services engineers with good electro mechanical skills would be interesting.
- Attend Customer premises and repair and service equipment to highest standards. Preventative maintenance.
- Liaise with Service Manager (or Service Administrator in his /her absence) regarding calls that require additional intervention prior to successful conclusion.
- Maintain site stock and appropriate Documentation
- Site based role only
- High standard of electro/mechanical and fault finding skills.
- Knowledge of circuitry and PCBs.
- Engineering related qualifications up to degree level.
- Knowledge of note-handling products or similar
- Attend, evaluate and repair customer’s equipment on-site.
- Salary is £32,000 [£27,150 per annum + Allowance]
- Flexibility Allowance of 17.5% guaranteed ( + £4750)
- Night Shift Allowance of 15.5% of basic salary claimed (when worked)
- ·25 days annual leave
·Discretionary Bonus Scheme (based on individual and Company performance)