Client Services Manager – Med Comms
Salary:£35 - 50k
Key Skills:self motivation highly organised project management medical communications
My client, a leading global agency provide comprehensive and innovative medical communication solutions to the healthcare industry are seeking an enthusiastic and skilled Client Services Manager. You will play a key role in an integrated team, developing innovative solutions to address client challenges, and have the ability to lead and manage the effective delivery of varied programmes of work.
With a vibrant and sociable team environment, intensive on-the-job coaching and a program of targeted training, supplemented by an excellent benefits package, my client provides the right setting for professionals who want to make a difference.
· Lead the project and financial management of multiple projects or programmes of work, driving them from brief to completion on time, to budget and aligned with overall account priorities
· Demonstrate sound financial acumen and knowledge of project management processes to address client needs and deliver projects successfully
· Lead client teleconferences, build trusting and influential relationships with key clients and procurement teams, in addition to a wide range of external experts
· Secure new business within accounts where appropriate and support other business development initiatives
· High level of drive, self-motivation and initiative
· Close attention to detail
· Ability to problem-solve effectively and make decisions
· Highly organised and proactive
· Great team player with the ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to accept and act upon constructive feedback
· Effective financial and project management
· Management of large programmes of work
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Working in a Medical Communications environment or similar
Degree level or equivalent (desirable)
Interested? Send your CV now!