Associate Digital Project Manager Healthcare Communications
Salary:£25 - 35k
Career level:2 years experience
Key Skills:Pharma and Healthcare desired CMS project management digital technology
My Client is a global digital innovation agency specialized in healthcare and scientific communications. They believe that improvement and innovation are at the core of modern communications, especially in regard to utilization of digital technology and digital channels. This is a great opportunity to assume a key position in the expansion and growth of digital project team and ultimately become a leading innovation expert in the industry.
2+ years of experience working on digital tasks and projects
Pharma and healthcare experience desired
• Management of complex integrated digital initiatives at various points from start to finish. On selected tasks
• Management of content placement, function as a day-to-day point of contact with internal account teams and clients when required for all ongoing digital projects.
• Must feel comfortable liaising with our non-digital account services, clients and internal digital team, creative team, development team, and third party vendors.
• Maintaining high level of communication and collaboration, and will be responsible for the project deliverables.
• The ideal candidate has to be able to demonstrate effective contributions to projects delivery, including creative and digital parts, ability to creatively solve challenges and making things happen.
Experience and expertise
• Development of basic sitemaps, wireframe a UI and UX documentation
• In collaboration with development team, participate in management of testing and QA of the digital deliverables
• Experience with major CMS, such as Drupal, Joomla, etc.
• Ensuring projects are delivered to the highest quality within agreed timings and costs
• Experience with various types of projects such as mobile and tablet applications development, virtual meetings and live meeting applications, deliverables for congress and booths engagement, standalone or LMS integrated training applications, production of different types of interactive content formats welcome
• Video and animation production experience welcome
• Augmented reality and virtual reality project experience welcome
The candidate needs to be personable and articulate with good writing and presentation skills.
Solid project management skills and fundamentals in budgeting, planning, writing SOWs, and project documentation are absolute must, as well as solid understanding of information architecture, creative process, UX and digital technology.
Some travel across US and Europe might be required per team, business or client needs.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate where your talent will be celebrated!